company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
Marketplace >> Audio / Video Gear For Sale >> Pair of Grace 101 preamps for sale      

Viewing 1-4 of 4 total messages      

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

January 2, 2007 - 2:32 PMReply to this message

I'm selling a pair of Grace 101 preamps along with a rack adaptor that places the pair side-by-side in a single rackspace.

If you've never heard of the Grace preamps, you can read more on Sweetwater's website. Essentially, they're incredibly clean, quiet, and detailed mic preamps which shine on acoustic instruments, voice, guitar, and classical / ambient recordings.

Google "Grace 101" to read more information and reviews about these amazing preamps!

This pair of preamps has been completely babied in my home studio, used for a few projects only. They are the ribbon version, meaning that they have 70 dB of extremely quiet, clean gain. However, they will also work fine for condenser mics and dynamic mics, and have 48V phantom power available. I've got an AEA R84 ribbon mic for sale as well which makes an excellent companion to these guys!

Sweetwater's current price is $565 each. I'll let the pair of preamps go for $850, just $425 each, and I'll throw in the rack adaptor free!

I can accept PayPal, a cashier's check/money order, or Visa, MC, and Amex (add 3%).

Private message me if you're interested!

Unknown User

February 2, 2007 - 5:45 PMReply to this message

------------------
On January 2, 2007 - 2:32 PM, Michael Connolly wrote :
>
>
> I'm selling a pair of Grace 101 preamps along with a rack adaptor that places the pair side-by-side in a single rackspace.
>
> If you've never heard of the Grace preamps, you can read more on Sweetwater's website. Essentially, they're incredibly clean, quiet, and detailed mic preamps which shine on acoustic instruments, voice, guitar, and classical / ambient recordings.
>
> Google "Grace 101" to read more information and reviews about these amazing preamps!
>
> This pair of preamps has been completely babied in my home studio, used for a few projects only. They are the ribbon version, meaning that they have 70 dB of extremely quiet, clean gain. However, they will also work fine for condenser mics and dynamic mics, and have 48V phantom power available. I've got an AEA R84 ribbon mic for sale as well which makes an excellent companion to these guys!
>
> Sweetwater's current price is $565 each. I'll let the pair of preamps go for $850, just $425 each, and I'll throw in the rack adaptor free!
>
> I can accept PayPal, a cashier's check/money order, or Visa, MC, and Amex (add 3%).
>
> Private message me if you're interested!

Unknown User

February 2, 2007 - 5:48 PMReply to this message
Hi Michael,

I'm interested in your preamps and your mic. I have spent the better half of the afternoon researching mics and pres and your combination is right in line with the items I've been looking at. Please send me an e-mail or call me to discuss.

Thanks,
Mike
(408) 559-6004
www.mikenorthcutt.com

------------------
On February 2, 2007 - 5:45 PM, Mike Northcutt wrote :
>
>
> ------------------
> On January 2, 2007 - 2:32 PM, Michael Connolly wrote :
> >
> >
> > I'm selling a pair of Grace 101 preamps along with a rack adaptor that places the pair side-by-side in a single rackspace.
> >
> > If you've never heard of the Grace preamps, you can read more on Sweetwater's website. Essentially, they're incredibly clean, quiet, and detailed mic preamps which shine on acoustic instruments, voice, guitar, and classical / ambient recordings.
> >
> > Google "Grace 101" to read more information and reviews about these amazing preamps!
> >
> > This pair of preamps has been completely babied in my home studio, used for a few projects only. They are the ribbon version, meaning that they have 70 dB of extremely quiet, clean gain. However, they will also work fine for condenser mics and dynamic mics, and have 48V phantom power available. I've got an AEA R84 ribbon mic for sale as well which makes an excellent companion to these guys!
> >
> > Sweetwater's current price is $565 each. I'll let the pair of preamps go for $850, just $425 each, and I'll throw in the rack adaptor free!
> >
> > I can accept PayPal, a cashier's check/money order, or Visa, MC, and Amex (add 3%).
> >
> > Private message me if you're interested!

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

February 3, 2007 - 5:31 PMReply to this message
The Grace 101's have been sold, everyone - thanks!

Michael

Marketplace >> Audio / Video Gear For Sale >> Pair of Grace 101 preamps for sale      
Viewing 1-4 of 4 total messages