company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
Marketplace >> Audio / Video Gear For Sale >> AEA R84 Ribbon Mic for sale      

Viewing 1-3 of 3 total messages      

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

January 2, 2007 - 2:28 PMReply to this message
I've got an AEA R84 ribbon mic for sale.

If you haven't used a ribbon mic before, you owe it to yourself to try one out! These mics are far more detailed than dynamics, without the harshness and peakiness of many condenser mics! Especially good for guitar cabs, brass, strings, and voices that need the edge "rounded off."

New, this mic is $990 from Sweetwater:

Sweetwater's description of the mic

Mine is like new, with original carrying bag. Babied and used on a few projects in-studio only.

My price: $750 OBO, by cashier's check or paypal. Visa / MC possible with a 3% surcharge. Private message me if you're interested and we can calculate shipping.

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

January 11, 2007 - 3:24 PMReply to this message

The mic has been sold - thanks for playing, everyone!

------------------
On January 2, 2007 - 2:28 PM, Michael Connolly wrote :
> I've got an AEA R84 ribbon mic for sale.
>
> If you haven't used a ribbon mic before, you owe it to yourself to try one out! These mics are far more detailed than dynamics, without the harshness and peakiness of many condenser mics! Especially good for guitar cabs, brass, strings, and voices that need the edge "rounded off."
>
> New, this mic is $990 from Sweetwater:
>
> Sweetwater's description of the mic
>
> Mine is like new, with original carrying bag. Babied and used on a few projects in-studio only.
>
> My price: $750 OBO, by cashier's check or paypal. Visa / MC possible with a 3% surcharge. Private message me if you're interested and we can calculate shipping.
>

Steven Ellis

March 6, 2008 - 9:32 PMReply to this message

Is there a way u can showq us a picture of it.JW...!!!

Marketplace >> Audio / Video Gear For Sale >> AEA R84 Ribbon Mic for sale      
Viewing 1-3 of 3 total messages