company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> General Site Chat >> Welcome to the Forums!      

Viewing 1-4 of 4 total messages      

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

October 10, 2006 - 2:07 AMReply to this message
As site members start using the forums during the coming weeks, it's likely that some bugs will be uncovered. Please bear with us as we bring this exciting new feature online!

Please feel free to send bug reports using the Contact Us button or by posting in the "Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints" forum!

Julie Farnham

April 16, 2007 - 12:46 PMReply to this message

------------------
On October 10, 2006 - 2:07 AM, Michael Connolly wrote :
> As site members start using the forums during the coming weeks, it's likely that some bugs will be uncovered. Please bear with us as we bring this exciting new feature online!
>
> Please feel free to send bug reports using the Contact Us button or by posting in the "Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints" forum!
>
> I'm looking for a teacher in my area to get just a few refreshing lessons since i have not played in a while

Diane Quick

April 28, 2007 - 7:47 AMReply to this message
Julie, have you gotten a response yet. Even though most of my students are under 11 yrs. old. I have taught adults, up to age 67. (He never even touched any instrument before.) It was fun for us. Go to find a teacher and look for diane Quick, e-mail me and I can send you info. I will be only doing students, not at my school after June. My area to teach will be Federal Way or Issaquah.

------------------
On April 16, 2007 - 12:46 PM, Julie Farnham wrote :
>
>
> ------------------
> On October 10, 2006 - 2:07 AM, Michael Connolly wrote :
> > As site members start using the forums during the coming weeks, it's likely that some bugs will be uncovered. Please bear with us as we bring this exciting new feature online!
> >
> > Please feel free to send bug reports using the Contact Us button or by posting in the "Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints" forum!
> >
> > I'm looking for a teacher in my area to get just a few refreshing lessons since i have not played in a while

Donnette Martelle

January 1, 2009 - 6:50 PMReply to this message

LearningMusician Chat >> General Site Chat >> Welcome to the Forums!      
Viewing 1-4 of 4 total messages