company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Profile page wiped      

Viewing 1-2 of 2 total messages      

Nobuo Kitagawa

Offering oboe lessons, music theory lessons, and music appreciation lessons in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania

October 13, 2018 - 5:33 PMReply to this message
I just realized my profile page was completely blank. I did not delete it. Does anyone has the same experience?

Nobuo Kitagawa

Offering oboe lessons, music theory lessons, and music appreciation lessons in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania

October 15, 2018 - 6:18 AMReply to this message
Hi Nobuo,

As part of our server migration, this issue has been seen on some profile pages. The solution is as follows:

Go to "Edit My Profile" and take a look at your profile text. You will see that it has some "funny" characters in it, possibly near the use of quotes or apostrophes. Delete these funny characters and retype the required text (apostrophe, etc) and everything will return to normal!

I have gone ahead and taken care of it for your profile, so you should be all set.

Best,

Michael Connolly

------------------
On October 13, 2018 - 5:33 PM, Nobuo Kitagawa wrote :
> I just realized my profile page was completely blank. I did not delete it. Does anyone has the same experience?

LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Profile page wiped      
Viewing 1-2 of 2 total messages