company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> email alerts not coming to me as they used to, tried to contact Learning MUsician several times and not contacted back      

Viewing 1-3 of 3 total messages      

Kelly Leggett

Offering violin lessons, viola lessons, and cello lessons in Salem, Oregon

December 18, 2017 - 8:37 PMReply to this message
I have been a member of this forum for several years. If a potential customer was interested a message was left, I paid a fee for access for a given time to access the forum and contacted the customer. When a customer left a message of interest for me I was alerted by email. I discovered two messages were left for me contact potential customers in December and I was never notified by email. Do you know what might have happened to prevent this?

It is difficult to get customer service on this sight. I emailed and have not received a return message. I have called two times and could not reach person and had to leave a message and several weeks later still no respond. I left a post hooked on another post and no response from Micheal as I saw he had done with other of his customers. I finally found how to start my own question or comment and hope I will be seen. Hey Micheal, can you respond?

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

December 27, 2017 - 5:09 PMReply to this message
Hey Kelly,

Apologies for the delayed response here. LearningMusician is a one-man operation, and this month I've fallen behind on my correspondence for the site.

The site should definitely notify you whenever a new message comes in. It's possible that your email provider is shunting messages into your Spam folder. You can test to see what happens by logging out of the site and then sending a test message to yourself. Note that it will take 5-10 minutes for the message to pass our filters.

Please drop me a line at mtconnol@learningmusician.com if you perform this test and it doesn't work out.

Best,

Michael

------------------
On December 18, 2017 - 8:37 PM, Kelly Leggett wrote :
> I have been a member of this forum for several years. If a potential customer was interested a message was left, I paid a fee for access for a given time to access the forum and contacted the customer. When a customer left a message of interest for me I was alerted by email. I discovered two messages were left for me contact potential customers in December and I was never notified by email. Do you know what might have happened to prevent this?
>
> It is difficult to get customer service on this sight. I emailed and have not received a return message. I have called two times and could not reach person and had to leave a message and several weeks later still no respond. I left a post hooked on another post and no response from Micheal as I saw he had done with other of his customers. I finally found how to start my own question or comment and hope I will be seen. Hey Micheal, can you respond?

Kelly Leggett

Offering violin lessons, viola lessons, and cello lessons in Salem, Oregon

December 27, 2017 - 7:01 PMReply to this message
Thnx, I will try and see.

------------------
On December 27, 2017 - 5:09 PM, Michael Connolly wrote :
> Hey Kelly,
>
> Apologies for the delayed response here. LearningMusician is a one-man operation, and this month I've fallen behind on my correspondence for the site.
>
> The site should definitely notify you whenever a new message comes in. It's possible that your email provider is shunting messages into your Spam folder. You can test to see what happens by logging out of the site and then sending a test message to yourself. Note that it will take 5-10 minutes for the message to pass our filters.
>
> Please drop me a line at mtconnol@learningmusician.com if you perform this test and it doesn't work out.
>
> Best,
>
> Michael
>
> ------------------
> On December 18, 2017 - 8:37 PM, Kelly Leggett wrote :
> > I have been a member of this forum for several years. If a potential customer was interested a message was left, I paid a fee for access for a given time to access the forum and contacted the customer. When a customer left a message of interest for me I was alerted by email. I discovered two messages were left for me contact potential customers in December and I was never notified by email. Do you know what might have happened to prevent this?
> >
> > It is difficult to get customer service on this sight. I emailed and have not received a return message. I have called two times and could not reach person and had to leave a message and several weeks later still no respond. I left a post hooked on another post and no response from Micheal as I saw he had done with other of his customers. I finally found how to start my own question or comment and hope I will be seen. Hey Micheal, can you respond?

LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> email alerts not coming to me as they used to, tried to contact Learning MUsician several times and not contacted back      
Viewing 1-3 of 3 total messages