company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> General Site Chat >> Anybody using an iPod Touch or iPad for music?      

Viewing 1-4 of 4 total messages      

Gabe Carter

October 21, 2011 - 4:25 PMReply to this message
Anyone else using an iOS device for music production? I've been using an a M Audio Midi keyboard and a iPod Touch. Just bought SampleTank for iPhone and was blown away! I ordered the iRig Midi too for 48 more sounds too! Can't wait to use this live!

How are you using your iPhone or iPod for music?

Kyle Ganes

December 17, 2011 - 6:28 PMReply to this message
Gig Baby 4 Track is awesome. Laid my iPhone on the floor in front of my little ol' Gorilla amp"w/ZOOM 505" and got workable, email-able songs. My buddy worked them over w/ his Fender software on his PC and it was sweet. As far as the irig , Hells Yeah. It works great for personal use. Haven't tried it at stage volume w/ a big rig. I am also using Amplitube L.E. w/ my ZOOM 505 first in the loop and it sounds great. Lots of other good stuff out there. Hit me back.

Tab Wakley

Offering guitar lessons, bass lessons, and music appreciation lessons in Lansing, Michigan

March 4, 2012 - 6:38 PMReply to this message
I'm a traveling guitar teacher and my iPad is always with me. It has endless apps for everything I could need at a lesson.

Diane Quick

April 30, 2012 - 10:38 AMReply to this message
I was just at a workshop sponsored by Roland. One part was using the ipad and searching for guitar tabs, so you/student plays chords - create own rhythm, and also by ear get the melody going. Or = to to youtube/or similar, and play songs, with student listening for bass, add chords, sound out melody.

LearningMusician Chat >> General Site Chat >> Anybody using an iPod Touch or iPad for music?      
Viewing 1-4 of 4 total messages