company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Need a 'reply' button for contacting students through this website      

Viewing 1-4 of 4 total messages      

Eliza Lewenkron

Offering voice lessons, music theory lessons, and extended vocal techniques lessons in Athens, Alabama

March 9, 2011 - 6:41 AMReply to this message
Can a 'reply' button be added? I have so far had to copy and paste new students e-mails into a new message when replying to initial requests. So for ease of future conversation, I have used my personal e-mail for that reason--ability to keep an electronic conversation continuous with 'reply'. I would prefer to keep conversations generated through Learning Musician here on the site, but for this reason, cannot. Can you please add this feature?

Melissa Hatcher

Offering in Salem, Oregon

May 11, 2011 - 6:36 AMReply to this message
I agree that this would be very helpful. I believe it used to work that way. When you would click on the email link it would open up into your mail program for a quick reply.
------------------
On March 9, 2011 - 6:41 AM, Eliza Lewenkron wrote :
> Can a 'reply' button be added? I have so far had to copy and paste new students e-mails into a new message when replying to initial requests. So for ease of future conversation, I have used my personal e-mail for that reason--ability to keep an electronic conversation continuous with 'reply'. I would prefer to keep conversations generated through Learning Musician here on the site, but for this reason, cannot. Can you please add this feature?

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

May 17, 2011 - 3:53 PMReply to this message
Message received! The main reason I haven't implemented this feature is that many people these days are using web-based email programs, and in that case an email "mailto" link doesn't go to their webmail. However, I can put it in place for those users who are using traditional email apps...

Best,

Michael

Karen Hesterly

Offering piano lessons and children's piano methods lessons in Weslaco, Texas

July 4, 2011 - 12:00 PMReply to this message
How about us who are using a traditional computer?

LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Need a 'reply' button for contacting students through this website      
Viewing 1-4 of 4 total messages