Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> General Site Chat >> looking for vocal teacher      

Viewing 1-2 of 2 total messages      

Carole Mehling

November 18, 2010 - 2:32 PMReply to this message
I am looking for the vocal coach or teacher which i live in Ironwood, Upper Michigan not Lower Michigan. I am also accept to look for area near minneasota or Wisconsin. The reason I look for is to learn about vocal to sing and how to use breathing control and other techniques plus I like to know which area I am fitting in certain type of music and need to learn songs as well.

Benjamin Smeall

Offering bass lessons, drum lessons, and guitar lessons in Green Bay, Wisconsin

November 25, 2010 - 7:21 AMReply to this message
I can give you voice lessons via Skype video conferencing, which is a free download. YOu will save travel time, gas money, and wear and tear on your car!

I am located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, close enough so that if you did want to come in to the studio to record video and/or audio, or rehearse, you could plan it in.

Sincerely,

Benjamin F. Smeall, Ph.D.
SongCycleS Music Studio
920-490-8793
email: bsmeall@berklee.net
www.songcycles.net
Green Bay, Wisconsin, U. S. of America
-instruction/production/performance:
Violin, fiddle, viola, cello, bass viol, harmonica, piano, guitar, bass guitar, mandolin, harp, flute, drums and voice / audio and video recording

Private instruction in Spanish.

Ph. D. University of South Carolina
B. of Music Berklee College of Music
Wisconsin Dept. of Public Instruction Certification
Suzuki Assocation of the Americas Certificate
Certificate in Adaptive Education from St. Norbert College

------------------
On November 18, 2010 - 2:32 PM, Carole Mehling wrote :
> I am looking for the vocal coach or teacher which i live in Ironwood, Upper Michigan not Lower Michigan. I am also accept to look for area near minneasota or Wisconsin. The reason I look for is to learn about vocal to sing and how to use breathing control and other techniques plus I like to know which area I am fitting in certain type of music and need to learn songs as well.

LearningMusician Chat >> General Site Chat >> looking for vocal teacher      
Viewing 1-2 of 2 total messages