company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> never received notification      

Viewing 1-2 of 2 total messages      

Rich Vogellehner

Offering piano lessons, music theory lessons, and keyboard lessons in Sterling Heights, Michigan

May 31, 2010 - 8:36 PMReply to this message
I am trying out LM on a trial basis right now. One day I just happened to log in and there sits a message over 3 weeks old in the inbox.
I wasn't getting that student obviously! Not a good way to get me to join.

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

May 31, 2010 - 10:11 PMReply to this message

Hi Rich,

Sorry to hear that you din't receive the notification. The only reason I have observed for this happening is having our messages trapped by spam filtering on a customer's ISP. Have you tried sending yourself a trial message just to make sure you're receiving our notification emails? If your ISP has a "whitelist" or "known senders list," you can add "staff@learningmusician.com" or the entire learningmusician.com domain to that list to ensure delivery.

Feel free to message me directly if you continue to encounter problems!

Thanks,

Michael Connolly
Founder, The Learning Musician

------------------
On May 31, 2010 - 8:36 PM, Rich Vogellehner wrote :
> I am trying out LM on a trial basis right now. One day I just happened to log in and there sits a message over 3 weeks old in the inbox.
> I wasn't getting that student obviously! Not a good way to get me to join.

LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> never received notification      
Viewing 1-2 of 2 total messages