company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Another late email from learningmusician      

Viewing 1-3 of 3 total messages      

Sally Ramsden

Offering piano lessons, music theory lessons, and music history lessons in Kent, Washington

March 22, 2010 - 8:10 AMReply to this message

Sally Ramsden

Offering piano lessons, music theory lessons, and music history lessons in Kent, Washington

March 22, 2010 - 8:14 AMReply to this message
On March 20th, I got an email from this website, dated "today", when I checked my messages, I discovered that the email came in on the 19th, and it was late. This is the second time this has happened to me. I even changed my email address to avoid this problem. I think learning musician, should correct whatever is going wrong with the site. In January, I got four emails dating back to November, all in one day! Please correct this problem....

Thanks.

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

March 28, 2010 - 6:19 PMReply to this message
HI Sally,

I have investigated this problem, but as near as I can tell it seems to be a problem in the delivery of notification emails to teachers. If our notifications go to your Spam folder rather than your regular inbox, you may not be notified of pending messages until a later date.

We had a problem a few months back with much of the site's email being wrongly diverted to Spam folders, but I believe it is resolved at this time. Please do keep an eye out for this happening in the future, and if it does, don't delete anything from your inbox but shoot me an email right away!

Thanks,

Michael

LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Another late email from learningmusician      
Viewing 1-3 of 3 total messages