company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Advertising for multiple cities      

Viewing 1-6 of 6 total messages      

Jennifer Madsen

Offering voice lessons, all other singing lessons, and improvisation lessons in Highland, Utah

December 31, 2009 - 5:20 PMReply to this message
How do you advertise on Learning Musician if you work out of multiple cities?

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

December 31, 2009 - 5:34 PMReply to this message
That's a feature which has been requested in the past, and one I am currently working on. When implemented, the idea is to allow teachers to list multiple teaching areas as well as a "service radius" for teachers who do in-home lessons. I'll keep everyone posted as it comes together!

Best,

Michael Connolly
Founder, The Learning Musician

Jennifer Madsen

Offering voice lessons, all other singing lessons, and improvisation lessons in Highland, Utah

January 1, 2010 - 10:51 PMReply to this message
Thank you- Great site---btw

------------------
On December 31, 2009 - 5:34 PM, Michael Connolly wrote :
> That's a feature which has been requested in the past, and one I am currently working on. When implemented, the idea is to allow teachers to list multiple teaching areas as well as a "service radius" for teachers who do in-home lessons. I'll keep everyone posted as it comes together!
>
> Best,
>
> Michael Connolly
> Founder, The Learning Musician

Dave DeMarco

Offering bass lessons, music theory lessons, and ear training lessons in Baltimore, Maryland

March 21, 2013 - 9:35 PMReply to this message
3 years later and no progress on multiple cities. Has this been abandoned?

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

April 2, 2013 - 11:07 AMReply to this message
Hi Dave,

Not abandoned - but certainly delayed by a good deal. The new feature implementation on the website has become a larger-scale project of completely redesigning it in a new web framework - and as I also wear a few other hats as a musician, teacher and recording engineer, the project has been dragging on and on.

The good news, however, is that this should be a 2013 feature, along with:

- more extensive profile formatting, pictures, video and audio clips
- Mapping where applicable of teaching locations (embedded Google map)
- Streamlined, modernized interface.

It's been a long time coming, but should be pretty awesome when it arrives.

Michael

Gillian Perkins

Offering piano lessons, voice lessons, and all other singing lessons in Salem, Oregon

May 7, 2013 - 8:42 AMReply to this message
That sounds wonderful. I would greatly appreciate the feature as well, as I teach in several different cities!

LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Advertising for multiple cities      
Viewing 1-6 of 6 total messages