company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Where do the viewers come from?      

Viewing 1-2 of 2 total messages      

Vicki Nurre

Offering accompanying lessons, flute lessons, and music theory lessons in Mill Creek and Bothell, Washington

September 9, 2009 - 8:13 AMReply to this message
When somebody views my profile, is there any way to find out how that person found my information? Click through from Craig's list? Internet search? Another teacher who is using LearningMusician? I don't know enough about technology to know if this is possible to track.

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

September 9, 2009 - 1:47 PMReply to this message
Hi Vicki,

It's hard to track exactly where the pageviews come from -- the one type which is filtered out is you viewing your own page. I can say that for the site as a whole, Google is the #1 referrer by a wide margin. But an individual teacher's Craigslist or other classified ads may be contributing significantly to their particular pageviews.

Hope this helps explain a bit!

Michael

LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Where do the viewers come from?      
Viewing 1-2 of 2 total messages