company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Double-byte languages supported?      

Viewing 1-3 of 3 total messages      

Nobuo Kitagawa

Offering oboe lessons, music theory lessons, and music appreciation lessons in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania

May 8, 2009 - 8:50 AMReply to this message
Does the site support double-byte languages? I tried typing in Japanese and it did not work. Is it my setup (Mac OS-X/Safari) or wrong encoding? Anyone else tried other double-byte languages such Chinese or Korean?

Nobuo Kitagawa

Offering oboe lessons, music theory lessons, and music appreciation lessons in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania

May 8, 2009 - 9:00 AMReply to this message
Just as an experiment, I'm typing in Japanese.

日本語のサポートは可能でしょうか?

(Is it possible to support Japanese?)

------------------
On May 8, 2009 - 8:50 AM, Nobuo Kitagawa wrote :
> Does the site support double-byte languages? I tried typing in Japanese and it did not work. Is it my setup (Mac OS-X/Safari) or wrong encoding? Anyone else tried other double-byte languages such Chinese or Korean?

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

May 11, 2009 - 11:25 PMReply to this message
Hi Nobuo,

The multibyte characters are not currently supported - I need to look into how to make that happen!

Michael

LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Double-byte languages supported?      
Viewing 1-3 of 3 total messages