company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Other Calendar Formats imported into this One?      

Viewing 1-3 of 3 total messages      

Diana Dallal, NCTM

Offering piano lessons, composition lessons, and accompanying lessons in Everett, Washington

October 22, 2008 - 12:13 PMReply to this message
On this site - is there any way, we could download our Outlook Schedule onto this one? Or any other scheduling format for that matter? I would LOVE for my students to see the schedule online.

Thanks for any info.

Michael Connolly

Offering fiddle lessons, mandolin lessons, and guitar lessons in Seattle, Washington

October 22, 2008 - 2:26 PMReply to this message
Hi Diana,

That feature isn't available yet, but it is definitely a good one. The most likely candidate would be the Google Calendar, since it's becoming a de facto standard online.

I'll let you know when I make progress in that area!

Best,

Michael Connolly

------------------
On October 22, 2008 - 12:13 PM, Diana Dallal wrote :
> On this site - is there any way, we could download our Outlook Schedule onto this one? Or any other scheduling format for that matter? I would LOVE for my students to see the schedule online.
>
> Thanks for any info.

Nobuo Kitagawa

Offering oboe lessons, music theory lessons, and music appreciation lessons in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania

May 8, 2009 - 8:58 AMReply to this message
Google Calendar will be great!

------------------

> That feature isn't available yet, but it is definitely a good one. The most likely candidate would be the Google Calendar, since it's becoming a de facto standard online.

LearningMusician Chat >> Site Questions, Comments, and Complaints >> Other Calendar Formats imported into this One?      
Viewing 1-3 of 3 total messages