Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
Marketplace >> Teaching Jobs Wanted / Needed >> I have two students      

Viewing 1-4 of 4 total messages      

Diane Quick

April 20, 2008 - 7:51 PMReply to this message
Yes, I have two students that I will not be continuing with this summer. They are on Mercer Island (the southern tip). Age 6, girl, 1st year with Music for Little Mozarts, and age 9, boy, in Level 3(purple)of Glover. Many reasons but the main is I travel to their home and I need to consolidate time and gas...
contact me for other reasons and their musical habits. I can also let you know what I charged this past year. dq

Diane Quick

May 20, 2008 - 8:12 PMReply to this message
ANOTHER STUDENT ON MERCER ISLAND. - I have a referrel, from the family of two that I am not continuing with at the end of May, this family is for a 5 yr. old boy and to teach at her house. So, anyone that would like three on Mercer lsland, let me know. dq

Diane Quick

October 30, 2009 - 1:40 PMReply to this message
I have a student in Samammish that I would like to see if another teacher can take her. They have me go to their home. Anyone ready - age 7. Has a Kawai piano to teach on. A hard worker - let me know. They do pay to go their home.

Kristin-Leigh Bussey

Offering piano lessons, music history lessons, and flute lessons in Puyallup, Washington

October 30, 2009 - 8:05 PMReply to this message

Hi there,

I have many students in Sammamish that I drive to every wednesday. I have a time slot open at 6:30 for 45 mins. If they are evailable for that, I would be happy to take them on. Feel free to let me know more information, or to send them to me if you wish. The time slot is open immediately and they could start as early as next week if they wanted.

Take care,

Kristin-Leigh Bussey
------------------
On October 30, 2009 - 1:40 PM, Diane Quick wrote :
> I have a student in Samammish that I would like to see if another teacher can take her. They have me go to their home. Anyone ready - age 7. Has a Kawai piano to teach on. A hard worker - let me know. They do pay to go their home.

Marketplace >> Teaching Jobs Wanted / Needed >> I have two students      
Viewing 1-4 of 4 total messages