company logo

Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
LearningMusician Chat >> General Site Chat >> voice coach lessons for teenagers      

Viewing 1-1 of 1 total messages      

Tina Williams

March 4, 2008 - 8:54 PMReply to this message
Hello! I just found this site and find it very interesting. I have been searching for a voice coach for my 14 yr. old daughter for quite some time now. I finally found someone on here that actually not only lives close to us, but lives in the same city we live in. I'm hoping she can help my daughter. It is her dream to become a famous singer and appear on The Disney Channel. She just made the lead role in her school musical this year. They are doing High School Musical and she got the role of Gabriella Montez for those of you that know that musical. I guess you would pretty much have to have teenagers to recognize that musical. :-) Anyway, just wanted to say this site is a great ideal and I hope to hear back from the voice coach we emailed tonight. I'm hoping this site will pay off for my daughter. She is so excited and ready to go. Thanks to whoever made this site. We appreciate it!!

LearningMusician Chat >> General Site Chat >> voice coach lessons for teenagers      
Viewing 1-1 of 1 total messages