Find a Teacher

Find Students

Help

About Us
Marketplace >> Teaching Jobs Wanted / Needed >> Music Teachers Needed      

Viewing 1-6 of 6 total messages      

Unknown User

February 11, 2008 - 4:09 PMReply to this message
We are looking for individuals to teach in our Dublin, CA and our Batavia, Illinois studios. Hourly rate is very high, health insurance, life insurance, and other amenities included, with a cell phone!

We train our teachers in Developmental Psychology along with many other topics and provide weekly supervision.

Giorge Pettus

Offering piano lessons and vocal coaching lessons in Golden Valley, Minnesota

April 26, 2008 - 5:15 PMReply to this message
I am interested in speaking with you. I would love to send you a resume. In the meantime please visit my site. Thank You

Lita Kirk

Offering piano lessons, composition lessons, and voice lessons in Los Angeles, California

June 14, 2008 - 8:22 AMReply to this message
Hi. This sounds wonderful. How far are you from Los Angeles? I have a lot of experience and training. Please look at my page or go to soundclick.com under Lita Emerson to hear some of my music. You can email me at be82801@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
~Lita
------------------
On February 11, 2008 - 4:09 PM, Dr. Marcie Zinn wrote :
> We are looking for individuals to teach in our Dublin, CA and our Batavia, Illinois studios. Hourly rate is very high, health insurance, life insurance, and other amenities included, with a cell phone!
>
> We train our teachers in Developmental Psychology along with many other topics and provide weekly supervision.

Unknown User

July 1, 2008 - 8:33 AMReply to this message

Hi
I am responding to your message from Feb. 11, 2008, so I realize many months have passed. Do you have piano teacher openings at this time, or later towards Fall? I have more than 20 years experience teaching piano at my home studio or at a music store. Your response would be greatly appreciated. At that time, I would be happy to provide you with more information.
Sincerely Joanne Dowdall
------------------
On February 11, 2008 - 4:09 PM, Dr. Marcie Zinn wrote :
> We are looking for individuals to teach in our Dublin, CA and our Batavia, Illinois studios. Hourly rate is very high, health insurance, life insurance, and other amenities included, with a cell phone!
>
> We train our teachers in Developmental Psychology along with many other topics and provide weekly supervision.

Unknown User

November 9, 2008 - 10:25 AMReply to this message
Dr. Zinn,
If there are still any positions available, please contact me. I live in South SF, CA.
Best regards,
Hiram Bell.com

Elizabeth Hillebrandt

Offering piano lessons and music theory lessons in modesto, California

August 2, 2010 - 5:39 PMReply to this message

Please provide specifics regarding this position. Is it private lessons or classroom teaching?
------------------
On February 11, 2008 - 4:09 PM, wrote :
>

Marketplace >> Teaching Jobs Wanted / Needed >> Music Teachers Needed      
Viewing 1-6 of 6 total messages